It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PALOMINO for sale.....craigslist...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:42 pm 

looks like a decent buy.....factory a/c and the leaning tower of power...../6

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/1345698621.html

Post subject: Re: PALOMINO for sale.....craigslist...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:55 pm 

Wow that looks like a deal for somebody back East. :o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:27 pm 

Re-posted and lowered to $800

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/1366159059.html

WAS $850.00 NOW $800.00 -$50.00 off the price truck sale or trade to a street bike 1979 Dodge truck long bed two wheel drive automatic with a 225 6 cylinder runs really good transmission shifts well has heat everything on the truck is original except for what I have put on it. I put in a pioneer CD player new distributor cap rotator button new fuel pump new starter. I would take the truck just about any were and would Hall just about anything. it is a really good old truck for the age as of this year it is 30 years old and like i said it is all original except for what I have put on it. everything on the exterior except for the hub caps is original. everything on the interior except for the pioneer stereo is original. all the glass in the truck is good. the truck body has rust i do not thank you will see a 79 rust free not all original anyways. everything on the truck works. if you want a good old truck for a little bit of money that runs good pulls good and rides and drives good well . here is your truck feel free to call e-mail or stop by to test drive the truck anytime. you can call me at 606-312-4722 e-mail me at Pepsi412000@yahoo.com or stop by Wildwood apartments in London KY. 40744 across from flea land flea market behind the marathon station. thanks for looking. OK I have gotten a lot of response and a lot of people has came to see the truck that's the good news. this is a 30-year-old truck do not expect it to have no problems or things wrong with it because it does. it is just an old truck it runs good rides good drivers good but still it is an old truck and I have taken $50 off the price just because the glove box latch broke last Friday. I am not trying to get a lot out of this truck and I do not KNOW what people think or expect a 30-year-old truck for $800 is supposed to be it is just an old dodge truck and like i stated in the ADD all original except for the parts I put ON myself which is not a lot. and if the truck is not worth $800 all keep it until the wheels falloff. THE TRUCK IS IN LONDON, KY. 40744 WILDWOOD APTS.

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:24 pm 

The guy sold it for $700 yesterday.I got alot of pics of it from him before he sold it.I was going to buy it but of course it sold.I believe it was an Adv.