It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ebay Truck says it is a W100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/77-Dodge ... 542wt_1166

please read the ENTIRE add before asking any questions or bidding!

1977 Dodge Macho Power Wagon short bed pickup

360 V8
Automatic transmission
Full time four wheel drive
Factory bucket seats
Newly rebuilt two-barrel Holley carburetor
This truck will most likely need a full restoration. It currently needs:
A windshield
A starter
A battery
Exhaust work; the driver's side muffler is missing
Brake work; I am uncertain what's wrong with them, it will stop, but the pedal is soft
Tune up; plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor button etc.
Tires; the tires currently on it are dry rotted and there is rust around the bead on the wheels, causing them to slowly leak
A speedometer cable; therefore I have no idea how many miles are actually on it.
The seats covered or re-upholstered
The gauges repaired; might just be a fuse, I haven't checked
I have a clear Virginia title to this vehicle in my name. The vehicle will not currently start, I'm assuming it needs a starter, however it ran okay the last time i started it.

This item is being sold as-is and where-is. I require a nonrefundable $500 deposit through Paypal within 72 hours of the auction close. The balance, also nonrefundable, must be paid within 14 days of the auction close. This can be paid in cash at time of pickup, by cashiers check, or through Paypal, however the Paypal option will cost an extra $20 for transfer fees. This vehicle MUST be picked up within 14 days of the auction close. If you cannot pay for it or pick it up within this time frame PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU BID. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID.

Post subject: Re: Ebay Truck says it is a W100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 am 

from another site.
77 Dodge MACHO Power Wagon360 V8727 automatic transmissionFull time 4 wheel driveHalf Ton Short BedThe Good:Running 360 V8Newly rebuilt 2 barrel Holley carbGood shifting 727 automatic transmission4 wheel drive works greatAll exterior lights workWindshield wipers workPower steering works just fineOriginal factory spoked wheelsMetal work on cab and front end is in good shape33 x 12.50 tires. BFG All TerrainNewer starterThe Bad:This truck would most likely need a full restorationMotor runs but badly needs a tune upNeeds exhaust workBrakes need adjusting and/or replacingCracked windshieldAs far as dents and rust go the bed is pretty rough but could be repairedNot the original factory bed (hence the missing roll bar)None of the dash lights or gauges work, could just be a fuse I haven't tried to look at itThe speedometer nor the odometer work (the cable was unhooked when I got it, and haven't re-attached) it therefore I don't know the exact mileageTires will hold air and have plenty of tread, but they are pretty dry rotted.The driver seat will need to be re-upholsteredthere's glue on the roof inside the cab where someone had previously installed a headlinerIt does have the original factory spoked wheels, but they sometimes get rust around the bead, causing the tires to slowly leak. Regular driving would probably remedy this.Electric choke has been replaced with a manual chokeThis would make a pretty good truck, with a little bit of work. Awesome 4 wheel drive! I currently have 5 4 wheel drive dodges and this one is the best as far as 4 wheel drive goes. Would make an excellent trail truck, rock crawler, or farm truck because that's what it was when I got it. I would hate to see it go because I had big plans for fixing this truck up and making it a dedicated off road truck, but me and my wife are having a baby and I need to get rid of some of these projects.This truck is being sold as-is and where-is. No warranties expressed or implied. If you win it, a paypal deposit of $500 is due within 48 hours. The full price must be paid within 14 days, cashier's check or cash in person.I will be happy to bring this truck to you for a fee, within a reasonable distance, just email me for a price quote.If you have any questions, feel free to message or email me nazombiehunter@gmail.com