It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 77 Street Van on ebay with docs
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 pm 

(lol)I wish, If I get this one it'll be a tax write off as my tanning salon logo will be going onto it. I'll have a decal made up for it in the same font as the street van decal and it'll be the same color as well. I really wasnt looking for any more as we dont have very much room in the garage. I cleaned my garage out over the weekend at my house for the two ramchargers. Not sure where this one will go? Maybe my brother will let me put it into the big garage.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm 

HMMMM>>>>

if you're gonna call it the "TANNING SALON"

it should at least have a sunroof! :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 am 

The name of my shop is Sunny Destinations so I'll have that decal made up for it in the same font and color as the street van decal. It would be cool to do the interior up with a beach theme with bamboo on the walls like my salon. Little tikki hut bar inside it. On the plates I'll put SunnyD.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:11 am 

Lol, I've thought about putting a factory sunroof in the front. I actually have one in a parts truck down back. I'd want to try and find a factory sunroof van to get the measurements on where to put it. I remember seeing one on ebay a long time ago with two factory sky light sunroofs, was pretty cool.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:05 pm 

Really love your ideas on the Van, especially the advertising idea, what a stroke of geniuse on that one to get the deal past your wife lol Your definitly my hero. When I find my next truck I will give you a call for advise hehehe....

Classicironaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm 

Lol, my wife does not know about this one yet. She's not much for the van, in the past I've mentioned that I wanted one and she always give me those are for hippies(lol). I probably just buy it and when she see's it she'll have to deal with it(lol). Here's my logo, it's kind of messy because I just filled the letters in with the color I want.

Attachments:
sunnydlogo.jpg
sunnydlogo.jpg [ 41.52 KiB | Viewed 6874 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:51 pm 

You Know,..........I think it would look great on the brown (tanned) Van lol The Yellow is a good Idea and heck you have to add a palm tree, that will also contrast well with the sun and the tanned van. But anyway you look at it I am sure all the guys here will give you the nodd (you can use this to convince your wife). Good luck with it, either way.

Classicironman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 am 

As much as I want this van I not going to be able to swing it right now as shipping it will cost me too much right now. The prices have gone way up on shipping. Some one local needs to grab this street van, he's located in New Hampton, Iowa (50659). He was looking to get $2500.00 for it. If any one on here is interested I'll give you his email.