It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: New Member
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:41 pm 

Hello,

Joining the forum to share in the love of these awesome trucks and second, to hopefully find one to bring home. Growing up, we had a few Dodge PUs, but my favorite was our '79 D150 Step Side. That said, I have wanted a '79 Macho Edition Power Wagon from the minute I saw it. For some stupid reason, I never pursued one, but I going to fix that.

We just recently finished our '68 Charger. While it was best to start with a shell on that car, due to what we wanted to build, I'm not interested in another resto. I don't have the time and am out of patience, the Charger took all I had and then some.

That said, I am looking for a really nice short bed '79 Macho PW. I am not concerned with color, silver, orange, red, doesn't matter and I'm not concerned as to what engine is in it, or if it's original. I'm also not concerned if it a two or four headlight setup. Other than a completely restored truck, the only other thing necessary is that it's a 727 TF truck. My wife drives whatever we buy and she's not into 3 pedals. I have tried, many times, but she won't budge...

While I live in the South East, I don't have an issue buying the right truck, regardless of location. I will also pay a finders fee, should a board member be able to help find what I'm looking for.

Regards,
John

Post subject: Re: New Member
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:46 pm 

Welcome! Good luck in your search. Watching the for sale ads here should help.